What do you know about the food you eat

What do you know about the food you eat?

Majority of people sometimes is careless about what their eat. Sure, we have the favourites or keen of worried by pesticides chemicals containing our food. The process of food production remains a closed book. However, others think differently and argued that are keen to inform why frozen milk is yellow?, why does your mouth burn for longer after you eat chilies then when you eat mustard?, then what will happen if you swim in the full of jelly pool.

Some explanations above motivates people called New Scientist developed “Last Word” column. Which accommodates pose and answer question about abstruce scientific issues in order to daily live. The example of question above, the substance, riboflavin makes milk crystallize. Next, eating chilies depend on your taste by comparison with mustard. Mustard substance is melting easier when you gargling than including substance in chili.

The ‘’last word’’ column also aware with relevant issues for everyone. For example, differences between sell-by dates and use-by dates? Some expectation refers to overcautious health and safety regulation. But the complexity is not as simple as our imagination. The life span of food depends on manufacture determination, although laboratory test and also government regulations contributed too. Food is tested periodically with various temperatures to check the spoilage of bacterial including. Afterward, producer labels the food with best before date or used by date. The shellfish food must be eat in use- by date (date you must eat them). Otherwise, canning food has longer period to eatable beyond their best-before date (boundary time best for eat them), although the taste is not good as the shellfish one.

The same research explains why even bottles of mineral water production concealed by decades. The tube is also needs age boundary for using. The problem is not about the water but the bottling process, either bacteria in processing announced and multiply then in the further contaminates water with unpleasant chemicals. In other case antimony, chemical elements, leach and mix with water inside plastic bottle and become latent substance for harm the consumer.

Occasionally, emphasis guides us to some astonishing area. For example, research proves that amount of oxygen in the air in which inside green pepper is higher than in the red (large of 1.23 percent). The relevance of this research that a green pepper will be decay faster than the red if is kept from sunlight: higher oxygen levels support resource for bacteria to decay the material. Moreover, low temperature of environment preserve food best, but the exceptional come from tropical fruit. For example, banana skin survives in warm conditions, the natural condition it growth. Anything below 13,3oc harms the membrane and releases exacerbation causes dark mark in banana skin.

The scientist also leads their research in other areas. For example, the discovery shows that optimum sharp pointy bits on a bottle cap are 21. This standardization legally by German standard DIN 6099, which is ensures in every tube almost circumference by 21. However, William Painter initiates about this in 1892. Therefore, every time you open the bottle tube, you should pay homage for those noticed about this phenomenon.

For certain researcher also does care about more serious issues stuff embody over population on a warming and land-impoverished planet. In fact based on, the scientists correspondence concludes that world cannot fulfill food stuff for it dweller. Based on the ground that is four for 365 days family meal uses only eight square meters of land. Rotating crop, as an effort to suppress soil nutrition, would be necessary, as would ploughing back dead plant matter and maintain nutritious supply for herbs. Further, to considerate of growth vertical crops which consist little space rather the horizontally should be prepared.

Sentence: Sure, we have the favourites or keen of worried by pesticides chemicals containing our food.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to pesticides and chemicals

Sentence: For example, banana skin survives in warm conditions, the natural condition it growth.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to it and growth

Sentence: This standardization legally by German standard DIN 6099, which is ensures in every tube almost circumference by 21.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and ensures
Description: The fragment tube almost circumference is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace almost with adjective

Sentence: Which accommodates pose and answer question about abstruce scientific issues in order to daily live.
Error: abstruce Suggestion: abstruse

Sentence: Rotating crop, as an effort to suppress soil nutrition, would be necessary, as would ploughing back dead plant matter and maintain nutritious supply for herbs.
Error: ploughing Suggestion: plugging ?