Why I come to Pare to learn English?

Why I come to Pare to learn English?

I come to Pare to learn english, because I thing here is the right place to learn english. I heard a lot of Pare about many people has succes study english here. That's why I come to Pare to get success like them. In study english, I want to can about speaking, writting, and grammar. And I hope when I study here, I can get success like them.

speak english is so very important for me. And I want to can speak english for the better and there is no problem to do conversation with the stangers, and everything about speaking.

Writting is also very important for me. Writting is so very important to support my speak english. Many more can doit in writting. In other say, you can doit conversation via message, paper and etc. And you can doit many thing with writting. like, you can writte a book if you as written.

Grammar is so very important to support writting. Because we must to know the methode to right writting. If you writte without knowledge about grammar, the writter has you made will be difficult to understand for the reader.

The conclusion, Study english is so very important for our life. Because english is International language.if you understand about english, you can make a communication with everybody in the world

Sentence: In study english, I want to can about speaking, writting, and grammar.
Description: The fragment study english , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace english with adverb
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to study and english
Description: The word can is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to can

Sentence: And I want to can speak english for the better and there is no problem to do conversation with the stangers, and everything about speaking.
Suggestion: Refer to can

Sentence: Writting is so very important to support my speak english.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to my and speak

Sentence: In other say, you can doit conversation via message, paper and etc. And you can doit many thing with writting. like, you can writte a book if you as written.
Description: The word say is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to say

Sentence: I heard a lot of Pare about many people has succes study english here.
Error: succes Suggestion: success

Error: writting Suggestion: writing

Sentence: Grammar is so very important to support writting.
Error: writting Suggestion: writing

Sentence: Because we must to know the methode to right writting.
Error: methode Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: writting Suggestion: writing