Youth crime

Youth crime

Today in many countries we can see increasing rate of young crimes. Rather than the past we can observe huge number of crimes and most of them were committed by children or teenagers.

There are several reasons which open to all of us, but we do not pay enough attention to solve these problems. A lot of psychologists over the world are busy with analyzing this problem and with help of the many surveys and psychological testing they can rank several reasons of younger’s bad behavior.

Firstly, they blame parents on this issue. Today with the busy lifestyle many parents cannot pay attention their children’s nurture. I mean some of the parents even do not know where they children grow up.

Secondly, there are significant role of schools in their life. They could do more to educate these kids as well. They must infuse the feelings of respect, good manners and responsibility.

Thirdly, so many things are expensive nowadays. If you are sixteen or seventeen it costs a lot of money to join any sport activities or go to the cinema. There are a lot of poorer families which struggling to keep their heads above the water, they cannot afford that.

With help of the some measures we can resolve reasons which led to increasing youth crime. For instance if government make penalties stricter they will be refrain committing such vandalisms. Those who vandalize property or use graffiti should be made to carry out community service. Some people think that the mean reason of the young crimes is boredom. They have nothing to do after school so the easiest option is to waste time and create some entertainment such as damaging public property, steal something from the shop and painting cars in the street. I think one of solution is creating part-time jobs for teenagers, so with this way they can spend time beneficially and earn money.

Of course, there will still be some young people who commit crimes again. But I am sure if we pay attention to our children and their education, the rate of crime will be decreased.

parents cannot pay attention their children's nurture.
parents cannot pay attention to their children's nurture.

they children grow up.
their children grow up.

Sentence: Secondly, there are significant role of schools in their life.
Description: The fragment significant role of is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: There are a lot of poorer families which struggling to keep their heads above the water, they cannot afford that.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to which and struggling

Sentence: For instance if government make penalties stricter they will be refrain committing such vandalisms.
Description: The fragment government make penalties is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense