Do you think consumer should avoid over packed products or it is the responsibility of producer to avoid extra packaging of products?” Give your views or any relevant example with your own experience.

In the contemporary world, people are running behind the show-off and buy standard branded products with extra packaging. In my point of view customer must be avoided over packaging products as well as product producers also need to provide less packaging products. This essay will discuss advantages and disadvantages of the additional packaging products.

Firstly, the profound advantages of an extra packaging is that the product producer companies are making more money by increasing their products sell in the market. However, consumers are also attracting from the products packaging. The product’s compiling packaging also seduced the customer to buy. Moreover, some people do not want to buy some products but the packaging seduced them to buy that product without any reason. Therefore, companies are growing rapidly.

Secondly, some people believe that they don’t need to buy additional packaging products because it’s cost more compare to ordinary products. Furthermore, general products qualities are much better than the costly products. For example, a variety of teas are available in the market, but many people wanted to buy only less packaging tea because a group of people believes that this kind of products are more good in quality and taste more.

In a nutshell, less packaging products are sometimes useful and sometimes it cost to consumer’s pocket without any reasons.

Sentence: Furthermore, general products qualities are much better than the costly products.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to products and qualities

Sentence: In the contemporary world, people are running behind the show-off and buy standard branded products with extra packaging.
Error: show-off Suggestion: show off