An interview to receive a scholarship

Submitted by anhhao214 on Fri, 09/18/2020 - 06:40

I was born in a poor location, my family is not very well off. Being aware of my family situation, I had to try hard to study. During the past 12 years, I have achieved excellent students. Being a good student for 12 years, but for chemistry, I have a special passion. Since I knew it I realized that my life was like something new, it inspired me to have to explore, discover, and deepen the mysteries of chemistry. And I realized that Chemistry, it tries to be associated with life, it has many practical applications, so it makes me more and more captivating in Chemistry.
With such a strong passion, even in my high school years, I directed myself to become a good chemical engineer not only to satisfy my passion but also to use that passion to create. useful products for practical life. And so when I finished three years of high school, I decided to choose the Petroleum University to satisfy my passion. Like that, I became a freshman at PVU.
With such a strong passion, even in my high school years, I directed myself to become a good chemical engineer not only to satisfy my passion but also to use that passion to create. useful products for practical life. And so when I finished three years of high school, I decided to choose the Petrovietnam University to satisfy my passion. Like that, I became a freshman at PVU.
Besides, Chemistry is known as "The central science of science". Because there are many other sciences that use chemistry as the basis for development. In medicine, it is used to find new drugs for healing and improving health. In physics, one is looking for specialized materials for chemical different tools and materials. In industry, especially the chemical synthesis industry, the discovery of catalysts is a huge leap forward. For example, the synthesis of urea, the production of polymers, sulfuric acid, methanol ... catalysts is an extremely important role. It takes the chemical synthesis industry further and creates many new products. And as I know Haldor Topsoe is one of the leading companies in the production of catalysts. Products from Haldor Topsoe help optimize energy, increase our food production, and protect our environment. And I am honored to be one of the students of PVU qualified to be considered for the scholarship of Haldor Topsoe.
Even with a great passion for chemistry, but the knowledge that I know is as small as a grain of sand in the desert. So I have to try and study hard to improve my knowledge. Besides learning the specialized knowledge I need to learn and develop more soft skills. It is very helpful for me in studying and in everyday life. And with those soft skills, it can help me a lot in pursuing my passion