Minimum IELTS score for Canadian Immigration

CIC has decreased the minimum IELTS band score from 7 band to 6.5 band to obtain four points for Immigrate to Canada in Skilled Worker Category. Now you can obtain 4 points for one module of IELTS if you score 6.5 band as compared to old system which required at lease 7 Band in IELTS to obtain four points in a specific module of IELTS. Only listening module gained the IELST score instead of reduction. i.e. 7.5, which was 7 previously.

You can get 16 points for immigration to Canada by having the following minimum band in IELTS:

Writing: 6.5 Band
Reading: 6.5 Band
Speaking: 6.5 Band
Listening: 7.5 Band

Following table give the full details:

Enjoy your Canadian Immigration!

Forums

Canada is a beautiful country that offers opportunities in almost any field you can imagine. However, Canada has one of the highest immigration rates in the world. This means if you are considering moving to Canada, the Canadian visa office are inundated with applications from people who need help to settle in their new country. I just read your blog where you mentioned the band while I was searching for https://collegian.com/2018/10/sponsored-content-essay-writing-cliches-you-should-avoid-like-a-plague/ blog where I learned about essay writing clinches. Therefore, it is important for an immigrant to know the minimum IELTS score for Canadian immigration. The IELTS is an international English language testing system that most visa offices around the world use as a benchmark to measure an individual's English proficiency.