LABS, Inc. Names Todd G. Johnson as President and Chief Executive Officer

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 09/02/2014 - 19:02

CENTENNIAL, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--

LABS, Inc., a Centennial-based comprehensive, highly accredited specialized clinical reference testing laboratory, announced it has appointed Todd G. Johnson, MBA, as President and Chief Executive Officer. Based at LABS, Inc. Centennial headquarters, Johnson’s initial priorities will be to continue to grow the company, and ensure that the organization remains competitive within the market place.

Johnson brings over two decades of commercial leadership experience to LABS, Inc. Prior to joining the company, he served as the Chief Commercial Officer at Pathway Genomics, effectively executing rapid revenue growth and building strong teams, which was recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies (www.inc.com/inc5000.). He has lead in various commercial and operational leadership roles for medical device and service companies, including Abbott Laboratories (Diagnostic Division), Ventana Medical Systems, Biocept Laboratories, Insight Health and LabCorp.

“LABS, Inc. possesses a truly client-focused culture and dedicated employees,” said Johnson. “My goals are to strengthen its foundation in laboratory services and create momentum that allows LABS, Inc. to evolve into a global leader in esoteric testing.”

Johnson has a Bachelor of Science degree from the United States Military Academy at West Point, as well as an MBA from Webster University. Additionally, Johnson served globally in the United States Army as a helicopter pilot.

About LABS, Inc.

Founded in 1978 as Immunological Associates of Denver, now known as LABS, Inc., LABS operates laboratories in Centennial, Colorado and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Each facility is independently certified, accredited, licensed or registered by numerous agencies that may include AABB, American Society of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (ASHI), the College of American Pathologists (CAP), Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA), the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), International Organization of Standardization (ISO) and the states of California, Florida, Maryland, New York, Rhode Island and West Virginia. For more information about Labs, Inc., visit www.labs-inc.org.