Manchester Business School Announces Mixer for Prospects Interested in MBA Programs

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 09/17/2013 - 10:00

Miami, Florida (PRWEB) September 17, 2013

Melissa Holland, Center Director of Manchester Business School Miami, will join prospects and current students in Toronto for an evening of networking and discussion regarding MBS’ complete MBA program offerings.

Join Melissa on Sept. 24, 2013 from 6-8pm at the Westin Harbour Castle hotel downtown for an evening of drinks and appetizers to find out more about the only UK-born Global MBA program offered in the United States.

“Toronto is a dynamic and diverse financial capital that provides the ideal business environment for entrepreneurs and professionals looking for an edge. We are very excited to have the opportunity to discuss our programs with the business leaders of Canada,” says Holland.

Manchester Business School Miami Center offers both a Part-Time Global MBA (30 months, blended) and a Full-time MBA (18 months, on-campus).

The MBS Part-time Global MBA is for globally minded, well-traveled professionals who have meaningful business experience. There is simply no other part-time program that offers: MBA AACSB accreditation (global gold-standard), top-ranked credentials (Financial Times #5 UK, #11 Europe, #29 worldwide), global placement (ranked #15 by international MBA recruiters in the MBA Career Guide) and online convenience with face-to-face workshops.

The MBS Full-time MBA puts students alongside industry-experienced academics at the forefront of international business research, where they gain valuable insights from renowned business leaders who contribute to our program. Students also have the opportunity to network with high caliber fellow students with a diverse range of skills, knowledge and cultures. Program highlights include: 600 hours of interaction with real clients across a minimum of three live consultancy projects; over 30 nationalities in the last student cohort; 10 week internship opportunity; and 40,000+ Manchester Business School alumni in a network spanning 161 countries.

“Miami was awesome. Such a rich, vibrant and energetic city. The Miami staff always made me feel like I was home and went above and beyond to ensure I had the best experience. There is nothing like having the direct number of your director, head of finance, and student counselor.” – Josh Seidman, DataXU, 2013 Global MBA graduate.

Prospects interested in the mixer can register here: https://mbsintoronto.eventbrite.com.