According to a recent report by our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen produced movies than in any other year. And yet the percentage of positive reviews by movie reviewers about specific Super Screen movies act

According to a recent report by our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen produced movies than in any other year. And yet the percentage of positive reviews by movie reviewers about specific Super Screen movies actually increased during the last year. Clearly, the content of these reviews is not reaching enough of our prospective viewers. Thus, the problem lies not in the quality of our movies but with public's lack of awareness that movies of good quality are available. Super Screen should therefore allocate a greater quantity of its budget next year to reaching the public through advertising.

The author has provided several premises to bolster his/her recommendation that super screen should allocate greater share of their budget to reaching the public through advertising. It raise certain questions whose consideration in making such recommendation is under suspicion. If answers to such questions are provided with concrete evidence and some sort of data statistics then it will strengthen the argument more logically.

The author has first provided the premise that as per marketing department`s recent report, fewer people attended super screen produced movies than any other year. It is still widely open for several assumptions. The data has not provided that on which basis the marketing team has generated a report. Which parameters have included and taken into regard for making conclusion that by allocating greater amount for marketing will resolve an issue. Will people adopt it once they just knew about movie?

What`s more is said that percentage of positive review for movies has been increased over the past year even though number of people watching movie has reduced. This leads to a statement that all those who have watched movie, they liked it. This is a contentious statement. Through this it can never be conclude that a movie content and quality is good thus all who watched it, acclaimed the movie. The fewer people have watched it generate many doubts on movie, it`s content and concept.

At one extent if one believe that nothing is wrong in quality of movie but still there may be something wrong with movie direction, it`s story, it`s cast and crew. It may be possible that movie story is specific for targeted audience and all may not like it to watch. The time when it is getting released may be not proper. It may be exam time when people are busy or may be on the same time some other modes of entertainment may be exist like FIFA World Cup is going on. In such period of time it is but obvious that few people will go to watch a movie.

Hence a detailed survey need to be conducted on a large audience, with many parameters to identify the reason behind why people do not go for a movie? Are they really not aware for it`s release and hence need to focus on marketing by allocating more budget or the other reason exist behind that. Summing up altogether given premises are not enough to conclude the author`s argument. If above raised questions are answered with relevant justification then it will make author`s view more persuasive else will remain skeptic under lacking statistics and self made assumptions.

argument 1 -- not OK

argument 2 -- not OK

argument 3 -- not OK
--------------------

In GRE/GMAT, we have to accept all data or evidence are true. It is important to find out loopholes behind surveys or studies.

read a sample:
http://www.testbig.com/gmatgre-argument-task-essays/according-recent-re…

----------------