Argument Essay-“The Smith Corporation should not be permitted to develop the land that is now part of the Youngtown Wildlife Preserve. This sanctuary is essential to the survival of the 300 bird species that live in our area. Although only a small percent

The residents of Yougtown received a petition from an environmental protection group protesting the Smith Corporation's desire to build a hotel complex on a wildlife sanctuary. The sanctuary is noted as being essential to the survival of 300 bird species and the development of the hotel could prove disasterous to these species. Although the snippet of the petition notes an important argument, further justification is needed to determine the true harm the hotel development would cause on the bird species. Additional studies should also be conducted to provide evidence that the hotel will or wil...

Sentence: The petition takes the strong stance that their is no benefit for the community from the sale to Smith Corporation; however, the only evidence they provide on this position is that the small hotel will hurt the tourist economy the community thrives on.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Refer to their and is

Sentence: The sanctuary is noted as being essential to the survival of 300 bird species and the development of the hotel could prove disasterous to these species.
Error: disasterous Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The environmental protection group notes that the the Smith Corporation is seaking to purchase a small percentage of the Yougtown Wildlife Preserve to build a small hotel.
Error: seaking Suggestion: No alternate word