The following appeared in a letter from the owner of the Sunnyside Towers apartment complex to its manager."One month ago, all the showerheads in the first three buildings of the Sunnyside Towers complex were modified to restrict maximum water flow to one

The argument that the owner, of the Sunnyside Towers apartment complex, is that, by reducing the water pressure of the water supplied, used in showerheads, to the residents would help to increase the profits drastically by saving the amount of water used. Though the argument seems very interesting and plausible, it has many flaws and many factors that are left unseen, which can overturn the balance of the argument from good to bad.

Firstly, the author states that it reduced the pressure of water heads of three buildings to one-third. The author does not mention what was the kind of flow initially. If the flow of the water was just optimal before the adjustments, then reducing the water flow would be highly terrible. The flow would not be enough to be enjoyed as shower for the residents, at last shower must be spring of water and not just dripping droplets of water. Also if the original pressure was very high, then the residents may themselves lower the pressure by the knob, as only specific flow rate is enjoyable. Hence the author must have stated how he had considered to make the pressure one-third.

Also, the author clearly awaits the usage reports after implementing the new system. He confidently states, and it also seems likely that the usage would reduce, but the change may not be that fruitful. For example, if the savings earned are just minimal or negligible, then the method turns to be waste. Also the amount saved must be weighed against the comfort of the citizens as well. Also if the pressure is reduced, people may end up spending more time in showers and this would result in a complete failure of the method suggested by the author.

Lastly, the author states that people have been complaining about the low pressures of the showerheads. Currently residents from only three buildings turn to complain, but after the system is made for all the buildings, the number of complains will rise up drastically. So if more and more cases appear, and the owner does not do anything to resolve it, the residents will not be satisfied and it will make them billious. Also, as the money collected for the water services from the people remains same, they would be disappointed by the service provided. This will hamper the reputation of Sunnyside Towers apartment complex, and this will result negatively, as more people will leave the apartment and no new ones will come and buy them.

Therefore, by the reasons shown above, it is evident that the claim made by the owner is completely flawed and that it may have a negative impact than a positive one. So, if the author truely wants to help reduce the usage of water, he may look up to other methods, and also reason it profoundly how impactful it will be.

Sentence: So if more and more cases appear, and the owner does not do anything to resolve it, the residents will not be satisfied and it will make them billious.
Error: billious Suggestion: billions

Sentence: So, if the author truely wants to help reduce the usage of water, he may look up to other methods, and also reason it profoundly how impactful it will be.
Error: impactful Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: truely Suggestion: No alternate word

---------------------------

---------------------------