The following argument was made in a newspaper editorial:“The autonomy of any country is based on the strength of its borders; if the number of illegal immigrants entering a country cannot be checked, both its economy and national identity are endangered.

The following argument was made in a newspaper editorial:

“The autonomy of any country is based on the strength of its borders; if the number of illegal immigrants entering a country cannot be checked, both its economy and national identity are endangered. Because illegal immigrants pose such threats, every effort must be made to return them to their country of origin.”

The author of the argument should do thorough study of all the possible evidences before making recommendation that illegal immigrants must be made return to their country of origin.The author has his explanation for the argument that illegal immigrants pose threats to economy and identification of a country.Close scrutiny of the evidence reveals that it lends little credible support to the author's assertion.

As the author has claimed that the more illegal immigrants pose threat to national economy , he should have also given proof of illegal immigrants are always the reason of poor economy.Because it is not always necessary as one can see that major population of United States is immigrants from which many of them are illegal immigrants.In spite of being entering illegally in the country, they are heavily contributing to the economy of United States.The initial population of this country was very low and not developed , also at that point of time the economy of the country was not as good as it today.Strong economy is not entirely dependent on immigrants but they do contribute to the it.

Furthermore, the author asserted that illegal immigrants are threat to national identity.If that would have been the case then countries like United Stated , United Kingdom would not be considered as powerful and respected nations.In fact,these immigrants bring cross culture to the nation, people in the country get more awareness about the other parts of the world and therefore, become more smart and knowledgeable.

However, the author's claim could have been true if he would have specifically mentioned the illegal immigrants whose background is not clean.Before sending them to their home country , the nation must check if illegal immigrant is involved in any terrorist activity or not.I concede that autonomy of any country is based on strength of its border but immigrants with clean background increase the strength of the country , unless the author proves otherwise.

The above examples shows that author needs to gather more evidence to support his recommendation

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
-------------------------------