Recent incursions by deep-sea fisherman into the habitat of the Madagascan shrimp have led to a significant reduction in the species population. With the breeding season fast approaching, the number of shrimp should soon begin to increase. Nonetheless, th

Recent incursions by deep-sea fisherman into the habitat of the Madagascan shrimp have led to a significant reduction in the species population. With the breeding season fast approaching, the number of shrimp should soon begin to increase. Nonetheless, the population should not return to the levels before the fishing boats arrived. Because this trend is expected to continue over the next several years, the Madagascan shrimp will quickly become an endangered species.

Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument.

The argument contends that since the invasion into the Madagascan shrimp habitat by the deep-sea fisherman, the shrimp population are decreasing significantly. The author concludes that the Madagascan shrimp would become an endangered animals soon. However, there are lacking some essential information to properly appraise this argument and which rendering the argument a little unconvincing.

First of all, the writer cites that the incursions of the fisherman affect the local species and lower their populations. Nevertheless, there is no direct causation between a change in the ecosystem and a dramatic decrease of a species. Many species have the abilities to fit into new or a little changed ecosystem after a short term of adjust which might causing decreasing at first. Probably, after they are suitable to the new environment, they could be prosperous like before.

Secondly, the author avers that the population would restore to their regular level again. Nonetheless, there are normal phenomenon that population would increasing in some season but decreasing in other seasons. Therefore, the drop caused by the fisherman still would be balanced in the next restoring season or cycle. It is possible that the invasion time accidentally meets the decrease term in the shrimp life cycle.

Finally, the author predicts that the Madagascan shrimp would become endanger very soon because the trend might continue for following years. Notwithstanding, there is no direct relation between a decrease for a short time and a continue decrease for a long term. Perhaps, the shrimp population would recover every year, then they would not become less year by year. As a result, they could still be back to their regular life cycle.

To sum up, the argument is plausible before the author provide more and accurate pieces of evidence. The writer should offer detailed information about the Madagascan shrimp restore abilities and their life cycle.

which might causing decreasing at first.
which might cause decreasing at first.

Sentence: However, there are lacking some essential information to properly appraise this argument and which rendering the argument a little unconvincing.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to which and rendering

Sentence: First of all, the writer cites that the incursions of the fisherman affect the local species and lower their populations.
Description: The fragment fisherman affect the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace affect with verb, past tense

Sentence: Many species have the abilities to fit into new or a little changed ecosystem after a short term of adjust which might causing decreasing at first.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and adjust
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to might and causing

Sentence: Nonetheless, there are normal phenomenon that population would increasing in some season but decreasing in other seasons.
Suggestion: Refer to would and increasing

Sentence: Notwithstanding, there is no direct relation between a decrease for a short time and a continue decrease for a long term.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to a and continue

----------------

argument 2 -- not clear: 'the population would restore to their regular level again.'

argument 3 -- not clear: 'between a decrease for a short time and a continue decrease for a long term.'
----------------