"Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work only part-time. Moreover, Adams' revenue last year was twice as

"Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work only part-time. Moreover, Adams' revenue last year was twice as high as that of Fitch and included home sales that averaged $168,000, compared to Fitch's $144,000. Homes listed with Adams sell faster as well: ten years ago I listed my home with Fitch, and it took more than four months to sell; last year, when I sold another home, I listed it with Adams, and it took only one month. Thus, if you want to sell your home quickly and at a good price, you should use Adams Realty."
Write a response in which you examine the stated and/or unstated assumptions of the argument. Be sure to explain how the argument depends on these assumptions and what the implications are for the argument if the assumptions prove unwarranted

The author of the article compares two leading reality firms namely adam and fitch based on the annual turnover and number of employees. This approach though seemingly logical has many flaws since a firms value is not wholly based on numbers. Its depends on how much they benift their clients, what practices they follow, time in which the service is provided.

The primary assumption that quantity is quality is a fallacious one.It may happen that adams reality is involved in selling a certain higher priced segment of housing while flicth is dealing in medium priced housing. The quantity of sale of both firms may be the similar but turnover of adams would be greater. thus if you are a person looking to sell medium priced house you end up approaching adams when fitch would have been better suited for you.

Also Adams might be lowering the prices a little which might not affect them as much but would leave u quite sum short example lowering price by 100 dollars would lead them to have just 2 dollars less in commission but would set you back 88 dollars. If you want every penny you can extract from the property adams would not be the best choice.

Coming to the assumption in the personal experience of the author. Firstly the author assumes that the market condition ie . demand for a new home is same now as it was 10 years ago. 10 years ago there may have been an economic low thus causing the sale of the house to take a longer time. Thus leading us to believe that adams sell property faster. The two houses might have not even been in the same locality and since demands vary from neighbourhood to neighbourhood it is wrong for the author to compare the time taken for sale.

Lastly the author assumes that he got a good price for the home he sold through adams reality. this can be misleading as he has not compared it to the price fletch would have sold his home. Giving n illusion that he got the most out of his real estate.

Thus even though out of the two adams might seem a better option it is not necessarily true.

Sentence: This approach though seemingly logical has many flaws since a firms value is not wholly based on numbers.
Suggestion: Refer to firms and value

Sentence: Its depends on how much they benift their clients, what practices they follow, time in which the service is provided.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to Its and depends

Error: benift Suggestion: bent

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.