97) Colleges and universities should require their students to spend at least one semester studying in a foreign country.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your posi

A student is the future of any country. A country depends upon its citizens, if citizens of any country are wise, and practical, then they know how to run the country. for this education plays a great role to make the future of any country.

A college or university plays a great role in the formation of future of the students. if a college allow to spend one semester in foreign country, then it will work like a catalyst in students lives, because they will learn the things in different teaching styles, they can grasp good things from different nations, they will learn about different cultures, different languages. And will learn to live in different society with different circumstances. which will boost up their confidence to face the challenges in life. And they will become jack of all treads.

A person cannot recognize his faults or virtues without the comparison, and if we give this opportunity to our students by allowing their one semester study in foreign country, then they can easily judge their caliber, their flaws and their virtues. By this we can make a big change in society.

Sentence: A college or university plays a great role in the formation of future of the students. if a college allow to spend one semester in foreign country, then it will work like a catalyst in students lives, because they will learn the things in different teaching styles, they can grasp good things from different nations, they will learn about different cultures, different languages.
Description: The fragment students lives , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace lives with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Description: The fragment college allow to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace allow with verb, past tense

Minimum 250 words wanted.