According to a recent report, cheating among college and university students is on the rise. However, Groveton College has successfully reduced student cheating by adopting an honor code, which calls for students to agree not to cheat in their academic en

According to a recent report, cheating among college and university students is on the rise. However, Groveton College has successfully reduced student cheating by adopting an honor code, which calls for students to agree not to cheat in their academic endeavors and to notify a faculty member if they suspect that others have cheated. Groveton's honor code replaced a system in which teachers closely monitored students; under that system, teachers reported an average of thirty cases of cheating per year. In the first year the honor code was in place, students reported twenty-one cases of cheating; five years later, this figure had dropped to fourteen. Moreover, in a recent survey, a majority of Groveton students said that they would be less likely to cheat with an honor code in place than without. Thus, all colleges and universities should adopt honor codes similar to Groveton's in order to decrease cheating among students.
Write a response in which you discuss what questions would need to be answered in order to decide whether the recommendation and the argument on which it is based are reasonable. Be sure to explain how the answers to these questions would help to evaluate the recommendation.

In the given passage a scenario of Groveton College is presented for the noticeable reduction of cheating cases. Groveton College has implemented an honor code and it is assumed by the author that due to this there is a significant decrease in cheating cases. The policy under the honor code is explained and further its consequences are presented. Groveton students opinion for the honor code is mentioned following by author's conclusion that is to implement similar code in all colleges and universities.

According to honor code student is tempted to agree not to cheat in their academic exams and if they find any student to do so, it is their responsibility to inform this to faculty member. But here this policy seems to be not so strict and details of the codes are inadequate to understand it properly. If a student has caught in cheating case what punishment will be there ?, how much strict the rules and regulations are, these type of questionable premises should be answered properly to strengthen the argument.

In an honor code implemented system, teachers are assigned to closely monitor the students and their activities. But it is difficult to monitor the class with an enormous number of students by a singe teacher. So technologies like CCD cameras can be implemented for this purpose. Whether Groveton College is using such type of policies or not, is not described.

The faculties of Groveton College has reported that cases of cheating have dropped from twenty one to fourteen in recent five years. Here author is assuming that this honor code adaption is responsible for this. This assumption seems to be unreasonable and weaken. There can be several causes which would have been responsible for this like fear of hidden cameras, castigation for cheating cases and many more. It is reported that majority of students said that due to honor code they are less prone to cheating, which can be said by students under pressure of teachers and seems to be unjustifiable.

At the end author has concluded with the suggestion for the other colleges to implement the honor code. More explaination and technical details of the code should be mentioned in order to make the conclusion strong and justifiable.

Sentence: Groveton students opinion for the honor code is mentioned following by author's conclusion that is to implement similar code in all colleges and universities.
Suggestion: Refer to students and opinion

Sentence: Here author is assuming that this honor code adaption is responsible for this.
Error: adaption Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: There can be several causes which would have been responsible for this like fear of hidden cameras, castigation for cheating cases and many more.
Error: castigation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: More explaination and technical details of the code should be mentioned in order to make the conclusion strong and justifiable.
Error: explaination Suggestion: explanation