According to a recent report,cheating among college and university students is on rise . however Groveton college has successfully reduced cheating by adopting an honor code , which calls for students to agree not to cheat in their academic endeavors and

According to a recent report,cheating among college and university students is on rise . however Groveton college has successfully reduced cheating by adopting an honor code , which calls for students to agree not to cheat in their academic endeavors and to notify a faculty member if they suspect that others have cheated. Groveton's honor code replaced an system in which teachers closely monitored students ; under that system,teachers reported an average of thirty cases of cheating per year. In the first year the honor code was in place,students reported 21 cases of cheating , 5 years later this figure had dropped to 14. Moreover,in a recent survey,a majority of Groveton students said that they would be less likely to cheat with a honor code in place than without. Thus, all colleges and universities should adopt honor codes similar to Grovetons in order to decrease cheating among students.

Write a response in which you discuss what questions would need to be answered in order to decide whether the recommendation and the argument on which it is based are reasonable. Be sure to explain how the answers to these questions would help to evaluate the recommendation.

The author recommends that all colleges and universities should adopt Groveton policy in order to retrench coping among students . This reported fact should justify the questions posed to decide its credibility. First, why do students cheat ? .Second, is the honor code effective ?. Third , is the honor code the best way to attenuate copying?

At Groveton college students entailed themselves to elude cheating and report suspected cases to a faculty member. Before another college adopts the policy, it needs to ponder on why the administration has changed the system of teachers monitoring s...

It is wrong to put punctuation marks like ?. ? . !.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.