All to often companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to their employees, such consultants would be unnecessary.

I would not agree ot the argument for many reasons. One of them is only an unbiased entity can better acess the situation when it comes to consultancy, not only an efficient consultation will pave way for the progess of the company but also assist in a better throughput. Listening to the employees directly and hearing them out will surely help but at the same time optimising and executiong that will is really needed can only be done by an efficient unbiased consultation.

Also, when it come to operation of any company it is not rocket science concepts simple yet effective concepts are in place to run the organisation smmothly a consultant does nothing but makes suer these are in place. Its a well known fact for having audits in the company, a third party entity will always be better at acessing the sturcture and the efficiency of a organisation.

Also, when it comes to consultancy, these hired professionals have a broader prospective regarding the problems faced by different companies and have a brader range of solution for every problem. When it comes to speaking to the companies own employees (who are not professional consultants) their rage of solution will be limited and may mostly cater to some personal benifits.

Yes, in some way if the company has a common goal to make itself better and better, where everyone strives for the same, it makes sense to have a intra company dialouge and come up with solution otherwise a consultant will be necessary by all means for the progressive growth of the company.

Sentence: Also, when it come to operation of any company it is not rocket science concepts simple yet effective concepts are in place to run the organisation smmothly a consultant does nothing but makes suer these are in place.
Description: The fragment it come to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace come with verb, past tense

Sentence: Its a well known fact for having audits in the company, a third party entity will always be better at acessing the sturcture and the efficiency of a organisation.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a
Suggestion: Refer to Its and a

Sentence: One of them is only an unbiased entity can better acess the situation when it comes to consultancy, not only an efficient consultation will pave way for the progess of the company but also assist in a better throughput.
Error: progess Suggestion: process
Error: acess Suggestion: aces

Sentence: Listening to the employees directly and hearing them out will surely help but at the same time optimising and executiong that will is really needed can only be done by an efficient unbiased consultation.
Error: executiong Suggestion: execution
Error: optimising Suggestion: optimizing

Error: smmothly Suggestion: smoothly
Error: suer Suggestion: sure
Error: organisation Suggestion: organization

Error: sturcture Suggestion: structure
Error: acessing Suggestion: accessing

Sentence: Also, when it comes to consultancy, these hired professionals have a broader prospective regarding the problems faced by different companies and have a brader range of solution for every problem.
Error: brader Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: When it comes to speaking to the companies own employees who are not professional consultants their rage of solution will be limited and may mostly cater to some personal benifits.
Error: benifits Suggestion: benefits

Sentence: Yes, in some way if the company has a common goal to make itself better and better, where everyone strives for the same, it makes sense to have a intra company dialouge and come up with solution otherwise a consultant will be necessary by all means for the progressive growth of the company.
Error: dialouge Suggestion: dialogue
Error: intra Suggestion: No alternate word