All too often, companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees, such consultants would be unnecessary. Write a response in which you disc

All too often, companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees, such consultants would be unnecessary.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with these statements and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your positing, you should consider ways in which the statements might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Martin Luther King Jr. once said, "Our home is where our heart is most familiar." This statement could stand true when applied to a work environment: familiarity brings efficiency. In our modern society, outside consultants are often seeked out by companies to increase efficieny in the workplace, while the voices of current employees go unheard. The implementation of a feedback system within a company could lessen tensions and increase efficiency in the workplace without the aid of an outside consultant could.

In our world, authority is something that is earned organically. When companies ...

Sentence: In our modern society, outside consultants are often seeked out by companies to increase efficieny in the workplace, while the voices of current employees go unheard.
Error: efficieny Suggestion: efficiency

Sentence: In order to work well with a company, an outisde consultant must be knowledgeable on the work being done at said company.
Error: outisde Suggestion: outside

Sentence: This may take a CEO's time away from much more imporant matters.
Error: imporant Suggestion: important

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre