All too often companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees, such consultants would be unnecessary.

I can agree up to the certain point with claim that if companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees to operate more efficiently, such outside consultant companies would be unnecessary. Companies should decide one of the solution either to listen their own employee, or hire an outside consultant company to be more efficient in shorter time.

At first impression it would seem that if companies should spend more time listening their own employees, they need to be focus only their own employees suggestions. However there are some issues for listening their own employees. For instance, employees can see this time an extra for them over on top of their work. Thus, they may give solutions more sketchy rather than being more accurate and effective. Moreover, There would be some contradictions between employees. For example, if company listen some specific employees, other groups of employees feel bad about that which create envy atmosphere at work environment. And all of these reasons will not help to company to operate more efficiently.

Secondly, if the company would hire an outside consultant company, it may be more efficient way to get suggestions. First of all; outside company's work is finding solutions for companies to work more efficiently. Hence, they know how to approach company, what are the questions that they need to ask to learn the company, what are the competitors, how is the market, what should be the other analysis to find out to operate more efficiently. Like teachers how they know how to teach, outside Consultant Company also know how to suggest ways for the companies to operate more efficiently. Instead of losing time for listening their own employees, companies should hire an outside consultant company, which can find solutions faster than their own employees to be more effective in the market.

There is another way to look at this too, some may think their own employees know the company better that the outside consultant company. However, employees incline to answer questions according to their own benefits, which will cancel to get clear and accurate information from employees. As a result, listening their own employees is only a time consuming.

In conclusion, if we want to operate more efficiently, we hand our company to an outside consultant company. Suggesting ways are their work and responsibility. This is the area that they are the most professional. Rather than listening their own employee, and losing time. They invest their money and time in a better effective way.

Sentence: For example, if company listen some specific employees, other groups of employees feel bad about that which create envy atmosphere at work environment.
Description: The fragment company listen some is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace listen with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular