In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement

In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Field of endeavor is flourished by achievement of people, devoted to that field. If any person want to make significant contribution then someone what is that field u to now? If he can not answer this question then he does not what is happening in that field. What part of field is advanced or what part of field has to progressed, these are one of prerequisite parameters who governs that field. If someone is not cognizance of these things, no matter what he accomplish, will not matter. So I endorse this statement and i will justify this statement by taking examples into consideration which will explicitly claim my support towards statement.

Awareness is essential for field of endeavor. If a person does not know what his field up to now? Then it will have negative effects on his success.He might formulate some theories but latter he realized that his theories were paradox to accepted theories in that field. For instance, take example of social networking field. Before 2004 there were social networking sites like orkut, flicker etc. were predominant but someone realized these sites are not effective as they should be. We know who did? answer is mark zuckerberg. He invented facebook which is eminent in world having accounts more than one billion and success of facebook made him billionaire in short time period. If we speculate that how he did it? then clear answer was he knew what was his field up to and he was unsatisfied with it. He wants to explore world by giving best social networking site which he did. If he did not know his field then how can he think of facebook? He may think that social networking like orkut are all doing well but as a computer programmer he knew he can thrive social networking field which he did. so example of mark zuckerberg is not exception to statement favor.

One theory may be ongoing for several centuries might wrong. If someone did not know about that theory then how can he correct it? Take example of newton theory about gravitation of solar system which was accepted by Royal society of science, LONDON. But latter what albert einstein did was breakthrough. He knew theory of newton and all parameters that defined theory then he found that it require correction. It might not be true. He corrected newton theory and if einstein did not about newton theory then how could he corrected it? We will taking same wrong theory from generations to generations.

Ultimately, example of mark zuckerberg and albert einstein who are not unknown to world, had achieved and made a significant contribution in their field of endeavor. If einstein did not know physics subject up to then we will not having so much theories that are breakthrough. If mark did not know about limitations of social networking sites in that era. He would not having more than one billion people associated with his site which is not easy task to accomplish. So these examples explicitly illustrates that coIn any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.

Sentence: If any person want to make significant contribution then someone what is that field u to now?
Description: The fragment person want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Sentence: What part of field is advanced or what part of field has to progressed, these are one of prerequisite parameters who governs that field.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and progressed

Sentence: If someone is not cognizance of these things, no matter what he accomplish, will not matter.
Description: The fragment he accomplish , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace accomplish with verb, past tense

Sentence: Then it will have negative effects on his success.He might formulate some theories but latter he realized that his theories were paradox to accepted theories in that field.
Suggestion: Refer to to and accepted

Sentence: One theory may be ongoing for several centuries might wrong.
Description: The word wrong is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to wrong

Sentence: He knew theory of newton and all parameters that defined theory then he found that it require correction.
Description: The fragment it require correction is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace require with verb, past tense

Sentence: We will taking same wrong theory from generations to generations.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to will and taking

Grammatical issues will affect marks a lot.