In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement

In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Although it is not completely impossible; however, I believe that in any endeavor, making a significant contribution is highly depended on having a relatively comprehensive knowledge about its history.

Our life is a dynamic process and anything which is related to it is developing continuously as well; sometimes with a fast pace and the other times in a slow motion. The end-results of any project, which has been started from one specific point of time, usually will fuel the raw materials for another related project. Through this chain of connected events an endeavor gives fruit to its contributors. People come and go along; like blinking of stars. They assume part of such job and then left the results behind. Whenever the next person comes to continue, it helps a lot knowing what has been accomplished already.

For example, once, flying was a faraway fantastic dream for humans. Abbas-bin-Fernas made his first wings and did the first historically recorded attempt to imitate birds. He got badly injured. After him, a number of persons of the ancient civilizations tried the same thing and died unfortunately. Gradually, by development of publishing industries, the experiences made by one individual would be exposed to all others who wanted taking a step in this way. The Wrights brothers were so lucky as they did not to repeat all the past assays. They knew all the past achievements as well as misfortune and could starts from the point that others had failed.

However, not all the achievements need to be reviewed before being involved in a particular activity. Sometimes, quickly jumping in the middle of a maelstrom without having a retrospective knowledge is more appropriate. For example, in a case of hostage, there is usually no time to review the similar incidents before taking an action. It is mandatory to interfere immediately by all the professional experiences that an anti-hostage team may have.

Fortunately, there are limited situations that need immediate action to achieve the desirable goal. Most of the time, people contributes in ongoing situations which have long histories of failures and achievements.

On the whole, I think it is reasonable if assume that without a fairly full knowledge of past future will be far beyond our hands.

Sentence: They knew all the past achievements as well as misfortune and could starts from the point that others had failed.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to could and starts

Sentence: On the whole, I think it is reasonable if assume that without a fairly full knowledge of past future will be far beyond our hands.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to if and assume

Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.048 0.07 (ideas 'jumping' among sentences)