In any field of inquiry the beginner is more likely than the expert to make important contributions Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take In

Beginners are full of potentials to create new ideas as they are more likely to be free from established habits and attitudes. On the other hand, experts are wise to make use of experiences they have acquired through a variety of errors and times. Both have played a vital role in advancing our society in history. However, I truly believe that in most fields that constantly need inspiration and are filled with new thoughts, experts are the ones who make more significant contributions.
Granted, in business industry, where state-of-the-art products are required to be created without pauses, it is likely that beginners are more instilled with a sense of entrepreneurship. They are not reluctant to take risks and make numerous tries until success since they have nothing to lose. Take example for Steve Jobs, best known as a founder and CEO of Apple Inc. He started his business out of his garage with a minimal equipment after dropping out college. He experimented on mobile phones and computers by incorporating his calligraphy knowledge into their design, which yielded highly popular products such as iPhones and Mac series. This could have not come out from hands of IT technicians who could not see beyond functions of mobile phones and computers. Despite a lack of expertise and resources, he could make such accomplishments by fully using his imagination and unrefined ideas.
As more and more complex our society becomes, however, solid knowledge base and expertise are required to advance our society and make significant progress. In particular, science does need more experts who have a deep comprehension of existing theories, ideas, and structures. Consider the Theory of Relativity proposed by Einstein. The theory transformed theoretical physics and astronomy, superseding a 200-year-old theory of mechanics created by Newton. Einstein was already a distinguished physicist when he published two interwoven theories of relativity. Without profound understanding of the law of gravitation and its relation to other forces in the universe, the remarkable progress in physics such as discovery of space-time could have not made, not to mention that nuclear energy production and synchronization of GPS are compelling examples of his theory application.
Moreover, in the political field, experts are more capable at coping with challenges based on experiences and trials they have made through age of times. Take example for the United States presidential history. The leaders who weathered through national crisis were those who could use their expertise to guide the nation wisely, such as Franklin D. Roosevelt and Barak Obama. The Great Depression in the 1930s and the Global Financial Crisis in 2008-2009, respectively, were the most challenging tasks they had to resolve. Both administrations took extensive measures to alleviate economic recessions by implementing New Deal programs. During national hardships, each of them took consecutive terms of presidency since they were acknowledged by their citizens that their incumbent presidents were competent to take care of their livelihood. With more accumulated expertise and comprehensive knowledge of what role presidents should play, they contributed to maintaining the nation as the world’s political and economic titan.
In summary, although the beginner is likely to foster positive contributions with fresh ideas and risk-taking entrepreneurship, it does not hold true in most fields. Experts deserve acknowledgement since they are the most competent in their fields.