Argument Essay:-->"Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work only part-time. Moreover, Adams' revenue last

Argument Essay:-->
"Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work only part-time. Moreover, Adams' revenue last year was twice as high as that of Fitch and included home sales that averaged $168,000, compared to Fitch's $144,000. Homes listed with Adams sell faster as well: ten years ago I listed my home with Fitch, and it took more than four months to sell; last year, when I sold another home, I listed it with Adams, and it took only one month. Thus, if you want to sell your home quickly and at a good price, you should use Adams Realty."....

Write a response in which you examine the stated and/or unstated assumptions of the argument. Be sure to explain how the argument depends on these assumptions and what the implications are for the argument if the assumptions prove unwarranted.

The author's argument that Adam Realty is better than Fitch Realty estate seems to be tenable at first glance. However, conclusion relies on assumptions for which there are no clear evidences.

To begin with, author considered that Adams Realty is superior because it has more real estate agents as compared to Fitch. However, the evidence provided by the author weakens the argument because it is inappropriate to justify the quality of apartments or gaining popularity on the basis of estate agents. If an estate firm provide better quality apartments and better support services then they automatically become superior and in that case, number of estate agents does not matter. If a firm has 100 agents but does not provide good quality homes then it is difficult for the firm to gain popularity.

In addition to it, author considered that Adams Reality firm is better because there revenue is higher as compared to Fitch. However, it could be a possibility that Adams estate firm not only deals with buying and selling of houses but also involve in various other businesses like Building Constructions, restaurants etc. As author had told that Adams last year revenue is twice as that of Filch and including home sales it averaged to $168000. This clearly justifies that Adams estate firm is involved in other businesses also on the basis of which it is difficult to justify that they are superior and if people wanted to sell their home quickly then they should use Adams.

Furthermore, author had provided an argument that if homes listed with Adam then they will sold out faster as compared to homes listed with Fitch. However, the evidence provided by author that ten year ago it takes four month to sell a home listed with Fitch does not strengthen the argument. Here author did not provide the reasons which specify the market conditions more manifestly. It could be possible that ten years ago people do not want to buy new houses. There are also other reasons due to which people have not bought houses listed with Fitch ten years ago like various other firms, more popular than Fitch and Adams, existing at that time and people were buying houses from those popular firms or at that time there is some market crisis occur due to which it become difficult for person to invest in new home. There could be a possibility that people who had bought new houses from Adams, last year, does not left with any other choices to buy middle class houses.

To sum up, the author may not necessarily be wrong to assert that if people sell home using Adams Realty firm then it could be a possibility that they should get good prices for them. But this argument provided by author is not substantiated with enough evidences like Adams had more agents or there revenue is high etc. which helps the people in selling their homes quickly. Recession can come any time, and it is in appropriate to confirm that any firm will always remain on success all the time. To bolster the argument, author has to submit more conclusive evidences which highlight the long term popularity of Adams and Fitch firm which ultimately help people to take the correct decision

Sentence: As the author told that home listed with Adams sell faster as compare to Fitch, so the main reason behind this should be the same that previously person is selling home at higher prices and due to which nobody has bought it.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: as compared to

Sentence: But this argument provided by author is not substantiated with enough evidences like Adams had more agents or there revenue is high etc. which helps the people to get good profits while selling their homes.
Description: An existential there is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to there and revenue

Argument 1 -- not really. Even in one town, doesn't mean 40 people will do better than 25 people.

Argument 2 -- NOT OK. 'revenue twice' doesn't mean 'profit twice', maybe less.

Argument 3 -- Not OK. Out of topic, by your thinking. Need to argue 'conditions changed for last year and 10 years ago'.