Argument:"Arctic deer live on islands in canada's arctic regions.they search for food by moving over ice from island to island during the course of the year.their habitat is limited to areas warm enough to sustain the plants om which they feed and cold en

Argument:"Arctic deer live on islands in canada's arctic regions.they search for food by moving over ice from island to island during the course of the year.their habitat is limited to areas warm enough to sustain the plants om which they feed and cold enough,At least some of the year,for the ice to cover the sea separating the islands,allowing the deer to travel over it,Unfortunately,according to reports from local hunters,the deer populations are declining,since these reports coincide with recent global warming trends that have caused the sea ice to melt,we can conclude the purported decline in deer populations is the result of the deer's being unable to follow their age-old migration patterns across the frozen sea."

Author mentions about arctic deer living on islands in canada's arctic regions.author speaks about their moving from island to island in search of food during the course of the year.Author states that their habitat is limited to warm areas to sustain the plants on which they feed and cold enough.author does not provide information about number of arctic deer's living on islands,there can be thousand's or hundred's of deer's living on islands,Further author has not provided the detail of the number of deer's moving,their can be numbers in thousands or hundreds.The suggestion provided by author lacks sufficient data to establish the claim and hence is not convincing to the reader.

Firstly,Author speaks about their habitat which is limited to sustain on the plants,But author does not provide detail of on which types of plants they sustain?these plants are available in which season?It is also not specified by the author.Moreover,In which duration of the year separating sea gets covered with ice?

Secondly,It's also necessary to provide an authentic report whether arctic deer are declining or not.If yes then what are the reason's for their decline.Author states that according to the reports of local hunters deer population is declining.But on what basis reports are generated,Do they had previous records of number of deer's.their can be other reasons for decline of deer population,deer's might be trying to prevent themselves from the hunters.The bulk of evidence is required to support the argument.

Further,Author speaks about the global warming trends due to which deer's are declining.But in which period does global warming occur?if it last for long period then due to shortage of food their can be decline in deer population.if global warming last's only for few months then deer can follow their age-old migration patterns across the frozen sea.

conclusively,the author need's to provide much more data to support his argument,In absence of such evidence author is unable to convince the reader.

Sentence: Author does not provide information about number of arctic deer's living on islands, there can be thousand's or hundred's of deer's living on islands, Further author has not provided the detail of the number of deer's moving, their can be numbers in thousands or hundreds.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to their and can

Sentence: If yes then what are the reason's for their decline.
Description: The tag a noun, singular, common, genitive is not usually followed by for
Suggestion: Refer to reason's and for

Sentence: But on what basis reports are generated, Do they had previous records of number of deer's. Their can be other reasons for decline of deer population, deer's might be trying to prevent themselves from the hunters.
Description: A noun, singular, proper is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to . and Their

Sentence: But in which period does global warming occur?if it last for long period then due to shortage of food their can be decline in deer population.
Description: A verb 'to do', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to last
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to food and their

Sentence: conclusively, the author need's to provide much more data to support his argument, In absence of such evidence author is unable to convince the reader.
Description: The tag a noun, singular, common, genitive is not usually followed by to
Suggestion: Refer to need's and to

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.