Because people increasingly eat at restaurant all restaurants should be required to display nutritional information about the meals they serve This knowledge makes it easier for diners to make healthy choices and reduces the risk of diet related health pr

Because people increasingly eat at restaurant, all restaurants should be required to display nutritional information about the meals they serve. This knowledge makes it easier for diners to make healthy choices and reduces the risk of diet related health problems.

These days, the proportion of people eat at restaurant is increased rapidly which lead to rising several health problems like obesity and heart attack. People do not have any information about what they eat and some restaurant abuse this weak point and use some ingredients with bad quality. Therefore, most of restaurants do not intend to display nutritional information about the meals they serve and inform their customers about ingredients that used at foods. Moreover, restaurants think that using this strategy increase their cost because they have to spend more time to buy meat and vegetable with good quality. While using this strategy help them to attract more people which will eventually lead to soaring restaurant’s income.

People do not have enough time to cook their food in their home and they have to eat at restaurants, and they also increase their knowledge about healthy diet. They know that healthy diet is vital in their lives because the amount of calories and fats are low while in contrast a poor diet with lots of fats and calories make irreversible damage for them and threat their health easily. So they welcome to this strategy and choose restaurants that display nutritional information about the meals.

Disclosure nutritional information helps people to select healthy diet and keep themselves up to date about the value of different ingredients which are used in food at restaurants. Moreover, they can share their invaluable information with restaurants and help them to present new ways to prepare the meals. Also restaurants can cook new foods with nutritional value and attract customers with different tastes in order to increasing their profits.

Although implication this way is very pricy for restaurants and they have to devote most percentage of their budget on purchasing fresh vegetables and ingredients, little by little people rely on the menu of them and encourage their family and friend to eat at these kinds of restaurants. These restaurants assure people about the foods and reduce the risk of health problems.

In conclusion, disclosure nutritional information can benefit for both restaurants and patrons because of all reasons that mentioned above. People can make healthier choices for their meals and keep away from several healthy problems like obesity and diabetes that are caused through consuming fatty food. Restaurants can make a better relationship with their patrons and incite them with different kinds of healthy food and assure them about healthy diet.

Sentence: Moreover, restaurants think that using this strategy increase their cost because they have to spend more time to buy meat and vegetable with good quality.
Description: The fragment strategy increase their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace increase with verb, past tense

Sentence: While using this strategy help them to attract more people which will eventually lead to soaring restaurant's income.
Description: The fragment strategy help them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense