The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.

Leadership, by defintion is the quality of leading a group of people dedicated towards a common goal with the team members given specific work and are expected to deliver it. Any leader who wish to successfully lead a group of people, must ensure that a sense cf cooperation and not competition drives the group. This very quality that a leader should instill in his team stems from the very nature of the leader itself. People generally look upto their leader and emulate the attributes of the leader. Hence preparing young people for leadership in any function by instilling a sense of cooperation...

Sentence: Leadership, by defintion is the quality of leading a group of people dedicated towards a common goal with the team members given specific work and are expected to deliver it.
Error: defintion Suggestion: definition

Sentence: A team, group working towards a goal requires each and every memebr of the group to work together and cooperate with each other.
Error: memebr Suggestion: member

Sentence: The very desire to compete, if channelized through proper guidance whereby healthy competion does not give away to fierce one is what leaders are for.
Error: competion Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: A captain is as good as his team ', understandin the essence of this maxim, will only make us realize that how much a group of people are affected by their leader and how much necessary for a future leader becomes, to have the sense of cooperation .
Error: understandin Suggestion: understanding