The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition

Leaders plays a very important role in any organization. He is a face of that firm for the society. We recognise many successful organistions by their leaders. Today the role of leaders are changing according to the changing world scenario. Young leaders are being trained by the society to take place of old ones. According to the changing requirement of the world the best methods should be adopted by the society to make good leaders.

Today is a competitive world. We fing cometitions in each and every field. The fields like government organisations, industries and many other fields are not untouched by the heat of competition. We find that to get into the top positions there is also a cut throat competition between people. This attribute is very obvious as everyone wants to achieve the pinnacle. For example in an organisation we always find competition between managers to reach to the top. They try to achieve this at any cost and in such case the organisation has to face the bad effects of this fight.

This kind of attitude if on small scale can be neglected. But if same thing is happening on a large scale and on higher positions like chosing a leader then the whole society has to suffer. If we consider a government organisation and consider todays politics we find that when it comes to election of a leader of a post then all the eligible candidates for the post start fighting against each other. When one person is chosen as a leader then he does not gets support from his opponent party. They play blamegame. They point out on small mistakes of each others. Instead of this if they try to be cooperative then we can find better results.

We have always seen that cooperation is the means to achive a peaceful and growing society. If all the people instead of competing with each other, co-operate then this will save our time and we will get better results. Considering the same example of a leader. If we co-operate with the existing leader instead of blaming him and try to find what best can be done then i think this will lead to a better society. If the young minds are scluptured in such a way that they will always consider all the factors and cooperate with everyone instead of wasting time in competition then the day is not far when we can see the ideal society.

To summarise, For a nation or organisation to reach at the pinnacle the young leaders should be trained to be coperative than being competitive. This will lead to success of that organisation and a dispute-free society.

Sentence: They point out on small mistakes of each others.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

Sentence: We recognise many successful organistions by their leaders.
Error: recognise Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: organistions Suggestion: organizations

Sentence: We fing cometitions in each and every field.
Error: cometitions Suggestion: competitions
Error: fing Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example in an organisation we always find competition between managers to reach to the top.
Error: organisation Suggestion: organization

Sentence: They try to achieve this at any cost and in such case the organisation has to face the bad effects of this fight.

Sentence: But if same thing is happening on a large scale and on higher positions like chosing a leader then the whole society has to suffer.
Error: chosing Suggestion: choosing

Sentence: If we consider a government organisation and consider todays politics we find that when it comes to election of a leader of a post then all the eligible candidates for the post start fighting against each other.

Sentence: We have always seen that cooperation is the means to achive a peaceful and growing society.
Error: achive Suggestion: achieve

Sentence: If the young minds are scluptured in such a way that they will always consider all the factors and cooperate with everyone instead of wasting time in competition then the day is not far when we can see the ideal society.
Error: scluptured Suggestion: sculptured

Sentence: To summarise, For a nation or organisation to reach at the pinnacle the young leaders should be trained to be coperative than being competitive.
Error: summarise Suggestion: summaries
Error: coperative Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: This will lead to success of that organisation and a dispute-free society.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.