The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and support

The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Although praising positive actions is crucial, in teaching kids as well as adults, telling them the negative ones is of equal importance. Some one may claim that praising, complimenting, and extoling are the best way to tutor their pupils. However, the wrongdone should be prohibited, the right choice should be offered, the improvements on their actions should be made.

First, in order to prevent the children from improper things, we have to tell them what is wrong. There are many kinds of wicked things, and, with our sinful nature, the kids might happenly try some, just as we were or, in fact, are. As a result, the teachers ought to stop their students right away when they discover some of the wrongdone, telling them how false it is and how to do the right thing as this time, preventing the same circumstances or correcting the wrong things which have already been done.

Moreover, the instructors should edify their pupils what is the right things to do as in every conditions. When the kids are found that they did some bad things, it is a very good opportunity to educate. By providing them each results out of every dicision, the kids can learn a lot. For example, when the kids are caught stealing, the teacher can tell them why it is wrong, how to react when they have dearth of money, such as working for money, or discussing their situations with their parents, etc. They will grow much.

Furthermore, they will improve their actions. Knowing what is wrong, what should not be done, and why the so-called evil things are wrong, they will find out how to prevent themselves from violating each regulation. What's more, with information of right choices, behaviors, and deportments, they can have the ability to behave well in our society, with cabability to survive in each rule. Finally, with all the efforts of the instructers, no matter teachers in school or other adults, they will ameliorate their conduct.

In the end, we should inform the kids what is wrong, i.e. telling them the negative actions, we may rebuke them, but, keeping in mind, we must do every actions out of love. We can tell them that it is wrong, how to do the right things at this time, and try to help them act well. With all the hope that kids are flexible and corrigible, let's do it.

Sentence: For example, when the kids are caught stealing, the teacher can telling them why it is wrong, how to react when they have dearth of money, such as working for money, or discussign their situation with their parents, etc. They will grow much.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to can and telling

Sentence: Knowing what is wrong, what should not be done, and whay they are wrong, they will find out how to prevent themselves to violate each regulations.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and regulations

Sentence: What's more, with information of right choice, behavior, and deportments, they can have the ability to behave well in our society, with cabability to survive in each rules.
Suggestion: Refer to each and rules

Sentence: Finally, with all the efforts of the instructers, no matter teachers in school or other adults, they we ameliorate their conduct.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and we

Sentence: There are many kinds of wicked things, and, with our sinful nature, the kids might happenly try some, just as we were or, in fact, are.
Error: happenly Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Moreover, the instructors should edify their pupils what is the right things to do as every conditions.
Error: edify Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: By providing them each results out of every dicision, the kids can learn a lot.
Error: dicision Suggestion: decision

Error: whay Suggestion: what

Error: cabability Suggestion: capability

Error: instructers Suggestion: instructors