The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and su

The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

The prompt describes a recommendation that the teacher should only praise what the student does well and ignore their mistakes. While only praising positive actions may boost confidence in students and encourage learning, this practice may also cause numerous negative effects in the development of their personality and study by not pointing out their mistakes. For this reason, I largely disagree with this recommendation.

As proponents of this method might maintain, it is vital for students to build good confidence through much encouragement and minimum disapproval so that they stay positive...

Sentence: Therefore, the teachers who fail to achieve this and their method are incompetent.
Description: The fragment and their method is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: For instance, practicing without know what they are doing wrong, violin students cannot advance because they keep repeating their mistakes that are not pointed out.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to without and know

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre