candals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could

It is no doubt that scandals lay huge impacts on our thoughts, but just because of this, scandals can't be credited to focus on our real problems. Yes, scandals focus our attention on some problems; but, most of such problems which are focused by scandals are contrived, i.e. these problems are unnecessary for that situation.

Most of the scandals involve celebrities; and most common among these are sex scandals. Though, public gets deeply and emotionally involved in these scandals with help of media, these scandals have nothing to do with lives of common man. Outcomes and results of such scandals are usually very dramatic. Actually, exaggeration is made by media people to increase their concerned ratings (TRP for electronic media).

Moreover, most of these scandals are fake ; problems focused by these scandals, are not actually the problems. For example, scandal of famous Tiger Wood. In this scandal Tiger wood was found to be guilty of being a libertine. Is this any serious problem to be focused ? In my opinion this totally a personal flinch. However, focus on such unworthy things will make matter worse. Perhaps, fans of Tiger wood in this case will have a wrong message delivered to them.

Supporters of notion may give examples of scandals exposed by Julius Assange that focus on national corruption. But, in reality their is no genuine proof of these scandals to be true. In fact, most of these scandals were later found to be just a treacherous plot to undermine ruling federal governments.

In reality, scandals doesn't focus on actual problems of society, rather they digress public from actual problems of common man. Most of these scandals are deliberate in nature; promulgated by media people to attract public attention. Thus, scandals do nothing positive and only serve to increase media's revenue.

Avg. Sentence Length: 15.789 21.0 (need more compound or complex sentences)

Write the essay with more vocabulary words.