Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.Write a response in which you discuss the extent

Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.
Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

We will always find many people in business,politics,education,government over 50 still working and ruling nation,business.We heard many people express these opinion like now he/she should stop working and pass his legacy to new leadership.

In India mostly we can find many politician have power over decades and they have certain pattern to run the country on contrary to this lots of people who don't have power but have abilities, experience. If they could get a chance we will get some different notions,rules than old one .Some thing is happening in business ,government,education.New aspects can improve lots of problems.

Moreover person who have power long time have lots of experience and can deal with situation easily than new one . Sometimes in business we can see more experienced person take over the business than new leadership.

In fact this can happen person should step down after five years and give opportunity to new leadership of revitalization.and these experienced leaders can guide new leadership whenever they needed.So new leadership with help the guidance of experienced one can bring the wealth to society.

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.