Claim The best way to understand the character of a society is to examine the character of the men and women that the society chooses as its heroes or its role models Reason Heroes and role models reveal a society s highest ideals Write a response in whic

Claim: The best way to understand the character of a society is to examine the character of the men and women that the society chooses as its heroes or its role models.
Reason: Heroes and role models reveal a society's highest ideals.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

“hero” is someone who is known as a person with some especial characteristics such as power, braveness, helping others and etc. If you search in heroes of different cultures, you will find that all of them have the same characteristics while these cultures might be totally diverse; moreover, these heroes which have a great ability to do a lot of works are very popular for these traits and all people like to be counted as a hero with highest ideals. Hence, this claim and its reason can be argued in two different parts.

All heroes around the world, real or legend, are common in some specific features; power, doing outstandish works, battle with cruel people and etc are such examples of these features. The point is that among all cultures and countries, there are heroes with the same characteristics; Robin Hood is an Eastern hero who is well-known for people all around the world; he is clever person, with a high ability in dealing with difficult situations and always is trying to take the hand of poor people. Rostam is an Western hero, from legends of Iran, exactly has features of Robin Hood; however, what is common between these two Eastern and Western cultures? Can we find the character of these societies just by looking at Robin Hood and Rostam? These two societies have different attitudes, cultures and view to the life; Easterns are more extrovertal and Easterns are more inntrovertal; eastern country are more discipline but westerns are not; and so many other differences. Hence, just by characteristics of the heroes, it is not possible to find the traits of that society.

Second, since heroes are people who can do unbelievable works and act in a philontropic manner, they are always admired by people as far as they want to be seen like a hero. You might see some children who have wear the Bat Man or Spider Man clothes. All of them try to show themselves like them because heroes are known for their great features. Therefore, it will be revealed that habitants try to have the highest ideas of the society. Hence, it would acceptable that heroes and role models disclose a society’s highest ideals.

As a summary, since characteristics of role models are the same in all of cultures and societies it is not the best way to grasp the trait of a society by studying of heroes; moreover, while people try to near themselves to such these characteristics, it is acceptable that heroes and role models reveal a society’s highest ideal.

Sentence: You might see some children who have wear the Bat Man or Spider Man clothes.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and wear

Sentence: Hence, it would acceptable that heroes and role models disclose a society's highest ideals.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to would and acceptable

Sentence: These two societies have different attitudes, cultures and view to the life; Easterns are more extrovertal and Easterns are more inntrovertal; eastern country are more discipline but westerns are not; and so many other differences.
Error: inntrovertal Suggestion: introvert
Error: extrovertal Suggestion: extrovert

Sentence: Second, since heroes are people who can do unbelievable works and act in a philontropic manner, they are always admired by people as far as they want to be seen like a hero.
Error: philontropic Suggestion: philosophic