Claim: The best way to understand the character of a society is to examine the character of the men and women that the society chooses as its heroes or its role models.Reason: Heroes and role models reveal a society's highest ideals.Write a response in wh

Claim: The best way to understand the character of a society is to examine the character of the men and women that the society chooses as its heroes or its role models.

Reason: Heroes and role models reveal a society's highest ideals.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

To determine the complete character of a society by determining the character of the heroes and role models it choses makes for an incompetent strategy wherein we to much generalise or in a negative sense narrow the different stratas of the society and limit it to a single person or a group of such. Wether or not Heroes and role models reveal a society's highest ideals.

The character of a society is too broad to study from a single lens or definition by the very nature of its all encompassing struture, where people of multiple creeds, caste, ranks and age group recides, not to mention the current global influence. While studying the character of a society one needs to examine not only what people in particular display their ideals but to observe as them far from their own angle and study it from a all encompassing view point. If we take the case of India and the roel models it chosed during the independance struggle, various person such as M K gandhi, Subhas Chandra Bose, Bhagat Singh along with few others were regarded as the torch bearers in the freedom struggle. Now if we wish to examine the character of these people, there are radical differences in ideology as well as methods among these persons with MK gandhi being the conservative and not extremist and on the other hand the likes of Bhagat singh and SC bose being the epitome of radicalism. Thus they themself give a divergent picture as to what is the actual charater of the country.

While it is true that Heroes and role models indeed are the one whose deeds and action are most regarded by the public which make them so, It does not necassarily means that the society comprising of those people exhibit those very character. To express this point in a more specific way, not every one cecome tendulkar if he or she revere him or treat him as their Role model. Role model are basically the represntation of what people desire ot be and what they are not. Having said that it does not undermine the effect a role model have on the society but usually is a ephemeral one with role models being consitently replaced and also of contrasting ideals.

Hence the claim that the best way to study the character of the society by studying Its role model is a very emphatic statement to make fundamentally on the concept that a society is too big to be judged in a limited frame wor and also the reason that Role models represent the highest ideals of the society also not stands firm on the ground that Role models themshelves are of contrasting nature, and does not necessarily represent the true nature of the society.

Sentence: To determine the complete character of a society by determining the character of the heroes and role models it choses makes for an incompetent strategy wherein we to much generalise or in a negative sense narrow the different stratas of the society and limit it to a single person or a group of such.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by to
Suggestion: Refer to we and to

Sentence: To express this point in a more specific way, not every one cecome tendulkar if he or she revere him or treat him as their Role model.
Description: The fragment she revere him is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace revere with verb, past tense

Error: stratas Suggestion: states
Error: generalise Suggestion: generalize
Error: choses Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The character of a society is too broad to study from a single lens or definition by the very nature of its all encompassing struture, where people of multiple creeds, caste, ranks and age group recides, not to mention the current global influence.
Error: struture Suggestion: structure
Error: recides Suggestion: resides

Sentence: If we take the case of India and the roel models it chosed during the independance struggle, various person such as M K gandhi, Subhas Chandra Bose, Bhagat Singh along with few others were regarded as the torch bearers in the freedom struggle.
Error: gandhi Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: chosed Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: roel Suggestion: roll
Error: independance Suggestion: independence

Sentence: Now if we wish to examine the character of these people, there are radical differences in ideology as well as methods among these persons with MK gandhi being the conservative and not extremist and on the other hand the likes of Bhagat singh and SC bose being the epitome of radicalism.
Error: singh Suggestion: sing
Error: bose Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Thus they themself give a divergent picture as to what is the actual charater of the country.
Error: themself Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: charater Suggestion: character

Sentence: While it is true that Heroes and role models indeed are the one whose deeds and action are most regarded by the public which make them so, It does not necassarily means that the society comprising of those people exhibit those very character.
Error: necassarily Suggestion: necessarily

Error: cecome Suggestion: become
Error: tendulkar Suggestion: tender

Sentence: Role model are basically the represntation of what people desire ot be and what they are not.
Error: ot Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: represntation Suggestion: representation

Sentence: Having said that it does not undermine the effect a role model have on the society but usually is a ephemeral one with role models being consitently replaced and also of contrasting ideals.
Error: consitently Suggestion: consistently

Sentence: Hence the claim that the best way to study the character of the society by studying Its role model is a very emphatic statement to make fundamentally on the concept that a society is too big to be judged in a limited frame wor and also the reason that Role models represent the highest ideals of the society also not stands firm on the ground that Role models themshelves are of contrasting nature, and does not necessarily represent the true nature of the society.
Error: wor Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: themshelves Suggestion: themselves