Claim: The emergence of the online "blogosphere" has significantly weakened the quality of political discourse in the United Stated.Reason: When anyone can publish political opinions easily, standards for covering news and political topics will inevitably

Claim: The emergence of the online "blogosphere" has significantly weakened the quality of political discourse in the United Stated.
Reason: When anyone can publish political opinions easily, standards for covering news and political topics will inevitably decline.

Politics have a direct impact on people of a country, state, county or even town, when elections are happening or a new law is being pass. Hence "communication" between the politic world and people is playing a crucial role in the equation. Throughout the history of politics, the way of communicating political news, political ideas of a party etc...has enhanced through evolving technology making people more involve and aware of what is happening in the democracy their are living in. However some claim that this apparition of new social media will have a negative outcome on the quality of political discourse in the U.S.A., but this claim isn't well founded as you will see throughout this essay.

Firstly, prior to technologies advancement of today, such as Facebook, Twitter, Blogs etc..., the primary way for politician or supporters to communicate with people was through Newspaper, Radio and TV; therefore leaving probably a lot people such as poor, living remotely etc...out of the picture. Back in the days only wealthy and acute people were involved in politics, though only representing the interests of small elite of the population. Whereas nowadays, everybody can get involve into politics creating a more various and complex mix of ideas which has a better representation of the people as a whole. The social media has facilitate the way for an individual for expressing himself/herself and in the same way it increase the quality of the debate thanks to more people involvement whatever their social class is in contrast to the past.

Secondly, the social media has open another door on politics, political party give memebership to people who actively promote the party through Facebook, Twitter, Blogs etc...The political topics and news from a party stay the same, but they are spread by a fervid crowd of faithful people. Before such technology was available, there was political rally, political debate on Radio or TV etc...the News sphere was on top of every events on the political arena. But now, the access to social media for politics has decuplated the coverage and access to every topic discuss in politics, therefore given each individual a greater involvement on what is happening out there; being the loop to have their say.

To conclude, the author of this arguments is looking from a negative perspective the impact of social media in the world of politics. In the past, politics were covered in a limited way given only access to a homogenous group of people; nowadays as part of the democracy every individual can get more involve therefore increasing the quality and coverage of the politics for the better.

Sentence: The social media has facilitate the way for an individual for expressing himself/herself and in the same way it increase the quality of the debate thanks to more people involvement whatever their social class is in contrast to the past.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to has and facilitate
Description: The fragment it increase the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace increase with verb, past tense

Sentence: Secondly, the social media has open another door on politics, political party give memebership to people who actively promote the party through Facebook, Twitter, Blogs etc...The political topics and news from a party stay the same, but they are spread by a fervid crowd of faithful people.
Description: The word open is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to open
Description: The fragment party give memebership is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Description: The fragment party stay the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace stay with verb, past tense

Sentence: To conclude, the author of this arguments is looking from a negative perspective the impact of social media in the world of politics.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and arguments

Sentence: But now, the access to social media for politics has decuplated the coverage and access to every topic discuss in politics, therefore given each individual a greater involvement on what is happening out there; being the loop to have their say.
Error: decuplated Suggestion: ?