Claim: It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.Reason: The reputation of anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will eventually be diminished.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree

Claim: It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.

Reason: The reputation of anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will eventually be diminished.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

"Hero" is the term that the kudos for any performer in the society. It very difficult to manage this kudos for long time for any performer. In today’s society, it is difficult to regard any living man or women as hero. In this pragmatic society, the great performer in his own field is considered as hero and idole. Many of them are pretty good in his field but fail to manage in social life. Still there are some great people whom society considers as hero.

Best suitable example is Sachin Tendulkar. He is the god of cricket for entire cricket world. He gave his consistence performance in cri...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre