Claim: Many problems of modern society cannot be solved by laws and the legal system.Reason: Laws cannot change what is in people's hearts or minds.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reas

Claim: Many problems of modern society cannot be solved by laws and the legal system.

Reason: Laws cannot change what is in people's hearts or minds.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

I disagree with the statement that the law cannot solve many problems of modern society. The law is created out of the fundamental concern of the rights of all individuals. The legal system is meant to protect all innocent societies. We put our trust on those who are sworn to uphold these laws. If our juries fail to implement the law, and cannot ensure that criminals are arrested and punished, we will not see progress in crime controlling. A criminal whose case is dismissed due to un-injustice or corrupt jury cannot learn from his mistakes. Hence one of the reason why we cannot see improv...