Claim: When planning courses, educators should take into account the interests and suggestions of their students.Reason: Students are more motivated to learn when they are interested in what they are studying.Write a response in which you discuss the exte

Claim: When planning courses, educators should take into account the interests and suggestions of their students.

Reason: Students are more motivated to learn when they are interested in what they are studying.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

In the modern world,most of the developed and developing nations put a great deal of resources in education. Consequently,a lot of thought,effort and money goes in deciding the structure of various education courses offered by the schools and universities in the nations. The decision regarding course structures take into account various factors like the latest developments in the concerned field which may have invalidated some existing rules and replaced them with new ones and many others. However, one crucial factor which is generally neglected is the interest of those, for whom the course structure is designed i.e the students enrolling for the courses. The author's claim that, when planning courses, educators should take into account the interests and suggestions of their students, is a valid one. The reason sought by the author for this is students are more motivated to learn when they are interested in what they are studying explains also agrees with his claim.

Today,in any nation,there are a number of different courses being taught at different levels. However, with the passing of time,in many nations the number of people enrolling for higher studies and core research seems to be on a decline.The main reason for this is courses do not take into account the interest of students. The great minds who are responsible for designing the course structure go with their own belief of what is good for the students. To a major extent their belief is true as well, since it is the opinion of qualified educationists. However, in preparing students for the tough roles in future life, they fail to take into account the interest of students. If the courses are modified in a way so that they include the students' interests as well without compromising much of the essentials,it will definitely have a positive impact on the students who will study with more diligence.

Majority of courses in a college aim at giving a large amount of theoritical knowledge to a student without the proper practical experiance. The students in general are more perceptive to learning through example rather than imagining the applications. Students in such colleges may want to be given more laboratory time so that they can properly understand the theoritical concepts. However, the use of labs due to various reasons like pressure of students, lack of funds, requirement of research scholars, is restricted. Due to this the students do not get enough time to pursue their interest of understanding things through experimentation.

Summing up,it will definiteley be a good idea to take into account the suggestions and intersets of students while designing course structures as it will motivate them towards learning the things of their liking. However, the scope of such suggestions should be clearly defined and at the same time wide enough to include a majority of reasonable modifications. Only then, the move of including students' interests in course structure will be truly beneficial to them.

Sentence: Majority of courses in a college aim at giving a large amount of theoritical knowledge to a student without the proper practical experiance.
Error: experiance Suggestion: experience
Error: theoritical Suggestion: theoretical

Sentence: Students in such colleges may want to be given more laboratory time so that they can properly understand the theoritical concepts.

Sentence: Summing up,it will definiteley be a good idea to take into account the suggestions and intersets of students while designing course structures as it will motivate them towards learning the things of their liking.
Error: intersets Suggestion: interests
Error: definiteley Suggestion: definitely