College students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.

every person have a goal in his life to achive choosing a field is like selecting a path for his goal,students too have to make a living once they completed their graduation or post-graduation. For that choosing a field with available jobs seems a soothing idea, but because of the precariousness of future events i more or less disagree with the statement.

firstly yes,following a field which will lead you to a profession with handsome amount of salery seems good,but in our society value of profession is capricious,one cannot be certain that by the time a student become graduate the scenario with the job remains the same,for ex the great recession took place in 2008, nobody knows its going to happen until the last date and millions of people loses their jobs.

secondly,choosing a field based on jobs available may attract many student to take the same field,that may cause imbalance ,for ex let consider alot of students grduating from a same field,if available jobs will not be able to absorbe them then what options those students have,this situation will cause further effect when the next batch pass out and the no. of jobs remains the same. the ratio of students and jobs keep increasing.

thirdly, if students started choosing fields based on availability of jobs,there is a possibility that other fields where chances of jobs are less or less jobs are available have scarcity of people. we live in a society where everything is link to one another,for instence if students selecting a field which require further research or development stops that field can no longer be bolster and will be lost.

in sum, i believe that every field has its importance and should be selected according to an student interest in a field because thats the only way to maintain balance in society and

every person have a goal
every person has a goal

Sentence: every person have a goal in his life to achive choosing a field is like selecting a path for his goal,students too have to make a living once they completed their graduation or post-graduation.
Error: post-graduation Suggestion: post gradation
Error: achive Suggestion: active

Sentence: firstly yes,following a field which will lead you to a profession with handsome amount of salery seems good,but in our society value of profession is capricious,one cannot be certain that by the time a student become graduate the scenario with the job remains the same,for ex the great recession took place in 2008, nobody knows its going to happen until the last date and millions of people loses their jobs.
Error: salery Suggestion: salary

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.