"The desire of corporations to maximize profits creates conflict with the general welfare of the nation at large. "

"What will happen to the general welfare of the nation, if the desire of corporations to maximize profits goes unabated ?" Will it conflict with the general welfare of the nation at large or will it creates an equilibrium where the nations economy will rise and in turn benefiting the nation. But many instances in history may not agree with later part.Although the corporations which are running will be imposed with some regulations by the nation, due to the desire of maximizing the profit relegate the any such methods to follow such regulations.

In India, in the year 1986, a tragedy happened...

Sentence: Will it conflict with the general welfare of the nation at large or will it creates an equilibrium where the nations economy will rise and in turn benefiting the nation.
Suggestion: nation's economy

Sentence: But many instances in history may not agree with later part.Although the corporations which are running will be imposed with some regulations by the nation, due to the desire of maximizing the profit relegate the any such methods to follow such regulations.
Description: The fragment profit relegate the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace relegate with verb, past tense
Description: The word any is not usually used as a qualifier, pre
Suggestion: Refer to any