Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.

Parents can be the better sources of career guider if they are the teacher of their child too. if that is not the case then educational institution has the responsibility to enlighten them about their overall inclination toward some particular field of study and dissuade them from unsuccessful career, that is in agreement with the argument.

parents are obliged to take care of physiological and emotional aspects of a child. on other hand, teacher enhances intellectual capacity and creates personality grooming opportunities for student. the mind of child is like blank blackboard before going to school. teacher transforms knowledge and information in student's mind. students are exposed to vareity of subjects ranging from science to arts during their academic life. with passage of time and uplifting into higher classess, teacher observe in student some strong indication of interest toward some particular field. when time comes to select the career, the teacher is the sole guider who could advise student to pursue particular field of career.

in contrary, when student select career against their skills, ability and without guidence of teacher, chances are there that student would fail in his career life or will not reach to the pick of his career. the student who is good at making relations and has good communication skills would certainly ruin his career once he selects his career as an accountant instead of salesman or marketing manager.

people enjoy their career life once it is according to their interest and skill. student may know his interest but can not make appropriate judgement about his skills. teachers are in better position to judge the skills and abilities of their stduent due to their academic and social interaction with student. skills and abilities are somewhat of long lasting in nature and improves with time and experience. whereas interests are dynamics in nature and influenced by eclectic of sources. the student good in maths can get inspiration from movies to become artist or sportman but partically it would be of no use due to innate nature and developed skill.

conclusively, teachers are the source of guidence and educational institutions are the platforms where one can understand his skills and abilities and can disguish from interest.

Sentence: in contrary, when student select career against their skills, ability and without guidence of teacher, chances are there that student would fail in his career life or will not reach to the pick of his career.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to student and select

Sentence: parents are obliged to take care of physiological and emotional aspects of a child. on other hand, teacher enhances intellectual capacity and creates personality grooming opportunities for student. the mind of child is like blank blackboard before going to school. teacher transforms knowledge and information in student's mind. students are exposed to vareity of subjects ranging from science to arts during their academic life. with passage of time and uplifting into higher classess, teacher
Error: vareity Suggestion: variety
Error: classess Suggestion: classes

Sentence: people enjoy their career life once it is according to their interest and skill. student may know his interest but can not make appropriate judgement about his skills. teachers are in better position to judge the skills and abilities of their stduent due to their academic and social interaction with student. skills and abilities are somewhat of long lasting in nature and improves with time and experience. whereas interests are dynamics in nature and influenced by eclectic of sources. the
Error: judgement Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: stduent Suggestion: student

Sentence: student good in maths can get inspiration from movies to become artist or sportman but partically it would be of no use due to innate nature and developed skill.
Error: sportman Suggestion: sportsman
Error: partically Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: conclusively, teachers are the source of guidence and educational institutions are the platforms where one can understand his skills and abilities and can disguish from interest.
Error: guidence Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: disguish Suggestion: No alternate word

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.