Educational institutions should actively encourage their students to choose fields of study that will prepare them for lucrative careers. (1:31 -2:01)Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In develo

Educational institutions should actively encourage their students to choose fields of study that will prepare them for lucrative careers. (1:31 -2:01)

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Every country’s future depends upon their young generation. Educational institute play an important role in shaping their student’s career. It is very important for educational institute to guide their students for better career not in terms of money but according to their interest.

No one is clairvoyant who can predict accurately about future prospectus of particular field. It is possible that at a certain time particular field can lucrative but we cannot say it as a general statement that in future also it will be lucrative. Suppose a student is very good in arts but due to lucrative career he choose engineering as a future profession. But we cannot say that in future engineering will offer same kind of salary. In that case his main motive of choosing engineering as a future profession will give him nothing.

Sinecure is not a practical term, to get high salary in any field, person should have that kind of ability and zeal. Suppose one person who was very much interested in mechanical engineering but due to high demand and high salary he decided to pursue career in computer science. But he is not that much interested in computer science so he cannot do extraordinary work. If he will not do extraordinary work then he cannot get that much high salary. So in this situation he losing everything. He is neither getting high salary nor work satisfaction. If had chosen mechanical engineering then it might be possible that he have done some extraordinary work and consequently he earns more.

If every person will go for a particular field due to high pay then it will arise an imbalance situation of work force. Some field will face scarcity of people. But for country development every field is important we cannot neglect particular field. It will also increase competition in particular field due to affinity of large number of people.

In sum, i would say that for work satisfaction, country development, future reliability of person, educational institutions should not actively encourage their students to choose fields of study that will prepare them for lucrative careers instead of this they should encourage their student to chose field of study according to their interest, future goal etc. Money only can exhort physical ability not mental ability.

Sentence: Educational institute play an important role in shaping their student's career.
Description: The fragment institute play an is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace play with verb, past tense

Sentence: It is possible that at a certain time particular field can lucrative but we cannot say it as a general statement that in future also it will be lucrative.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to can and lucrative

Sentence: Suppose a student is very good in arts but due to lucrative career he choose engineering as a future profession.
Description: The fragment he choose engineering is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace choose with verb, past tense