Educators should take students' interests into account when planning the content of the courses they teach.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position

Educators should take students' interests into account when planning the content of the courses they teach.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

I do not agree with the statement that educators should take students interest into accounts when developing the content of the courses they teach. Course contents should be developed based on the objective to make student ready for their next level education or career. Hence course contents should be influenced more by the objective of the course itself rather than the students interest.

Students do not have the capacity or knowledge to comment on course content. Course contents and learning objectives are developed through a long consultative process by experts at education bureau...

Sentence: However for course contents, teachers and higher level experts should develop effective course content as this affect the outcome of teaching.
Description: The fragment this affect the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace affect with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre