Educators should teach facts only after their students have studied the ideas, trends, and concepts that help explain those facts.

Educators play a vital role in shaping the destiny of students. There is no means by which a student could understand the external world, let alone through the proper guidance of the educators. The only means by which knowledge can be imbibed is through accumulation of facts. These facts, are to be taught, accompanied with several ideas, trends and concepts in order to facilitate deep sense of understanding among the students. This policy is highly recommended thatn merely memorizing the facts.

First of all, learning the facts through rote memorization will not help the students to a grea...

Sentence: If educators just teach the facts without unraveling the concepts behind them, then it leads to wasteage of time and future of the students being marred - wasteage of time in that, the efforts spent by the educators to teach the facts go in vain as students are unaware of the mechanism behing them, future of the students affected in that the students will face severe difficulties when applying the concepts in their professional life.
Error: marred Suggestion: ?

Sentence: For instance, just explaining away the A algorithm in an Artificial Intelligence course will serve no good; the mentor must also give the practical applications of this excellent algorithm in real-time games and give many illustrations to the students, so as to make them understand why the algorithm came into existance at the first instant.
Error: existance Suggestion: existence

Sentence: It is the ideas, trends and concepts, that add colour to the facts and makes the lectures interesting.
Error: colour Suggestion: color

No. of Words: 644 350 (less words. write in half an hour)