The following appeared in a letter from a homeowner to a friend."Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work

The following appeared in a letter from a homeowner to a friend.
"Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work only part-time. Moreover, Adams' revenue last year was twice as high as that of Fitch and included home sales that averaged $168,000, compared to Fitch's $144,000. Homes listed with Adams sell faster as well: ten years ago I listed my home with Fitch, and it took more than four months to sell; last year, when I sold another home, I listed it with Adams, and it took only one month. Thus, if you want to sell your home quickly and at a good price, you should use Adams Realty."
Write a response in which you examine the stated and/or unstated assumptions of the argument. Be sure to explain how the argument depends on these assumptions and what the implications are for the argument if the assumptions prove unwarranted.

At face value Adam Realty appears to be a leading real estate in the author’s town on the basis of the number of its agents and the annual revenue compared with Fitch Realty. Furthermore, the home owner believes that the chance of quicker sale of the property would be increased if the seller listed it with Adam Realty. This proposal is fraught with a number of flaws and deficiencies so that it does not produce a cogent case to convince his/her friend to take risk and list his/her house with Adam Realty.

In the first place, the author indicates that the superiority of Adam Realty over Fitch Realty lies in its more agents throughout the town; however, increased number does not always necessarily demonstrate the reputation of a particular real estate. In addition, citing the annual revenue signifies the better performance of the Fitch Realty since this incorporation has managed to achieve the profit of $ 144,000 by its 25 agents, while Adam Realty’s $168,000 gained by its 40 agents. Consequently, a simple comparison illustrates that the author has made a fallacious interpretation.

In continuation, the writer posits home listed with Adam Realty are sold faster compared with those listed with Fitch Realty merely because 10 years ago his/her house had sold by Adam Realty quicker than his last year house with Fitch Realty. This claim does not make any clarification in terms of the quality and properties of two compared houses. Since there is no evidence to conclude which house had better potential for sale and what whom features to attract the clients are, any suggestion of the augmented chance of quicker sale of the property with Adam Realty and is ruled out.

Based on the proposed reasons, albeit Adam Realty might be a pioneer real estate across the city; however, the author’s argument cannot be served as a useful benchmark as it proposes tenuous links between the assumption; therefore, such an irrelevant argument may put the property of the letter recipient in jeopardy and also may deter him/her from in place investment or other financial initiatives.

May put one more reason to support. For issue essays, around 450+ words, for argument essays, around 400+ words.