The following appeared in a letter from a homeowner to a friend."Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work

The following appeared in a letter from a homeowner to a friend.
"Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work only part-time. Moreover, Adams' revenue last year was twice as high as that of Fitch and included home sales that averaged $168,000, compared to Fitch's $144,000. Homes listed with Adams sell faster as well: ten years ago I listed my home with Fitch, and it took more than four months to sell; last year, when I sold another home, I listed it with Adams, and it took only one month. Thus, if you want to sell your home quickly and at a good price, you should use Adams Realty."

The argument that to sell home quickly and at a good price, one should use Adams Realty omits some very important considerations that are necessary to get a full 360-degree view of the described scenario. The argument does not provide substantive evidence to be able to prove or even support the main conclusion from the given premises.

Firstly the homeowner stated that Adams has more real estate agents compared to Fitch. This assumption is flawed because the author took into consideration only the number of agents but not their skills. Contribution to a firm mainly depends on the skills of it employees but not the total number of the employees. If there are less number of employees also, if they work efficiently leads to success. Here there may be 25 skilled agents with Fitch who more than or equivalent to 40 agents of Adam. So the author's intereption is flawed.

Secondly the author did not take into consideration that the location of homes where these companies are being hired to sell. Suppose Fitch Reality is hired to sell the homes which are on the outskirts of the town, where as order for Adam Reality is to sell the homes with in the town.

Here author taken into consideration that his home tool four months to get sold by Fitch ten years ago, but this year it took only one month for the Adam to sell his home. The author flawed in this assumption that there may be different conditions tens years ago. People might have preferred new homes compared to old home ten years ago. But now people might be preferring to buy an old home so Adam sold it quickly.

Lastly author did not mention any thing about the condition of the homes which he contacted Fitch to sell, and the one now he contacted Adam to sell. The one which the Fitch sold might be damaged, all the facilities might not be present in that home which might be present in other homes which are put to sale at that time. The one Adam sold might be in good condition with the all the facilities available as per the generation. So the author assumption is wrong.

In summary, the argument is extremely flawed because of the above-mentioned reasons and hence comes across as weak and unconvincing to the reader. If the author had mentioned all the relevant facts that are essential to objectively assess the situation under consideration, the argument would have been much stronger. Without this information, the argument remains unsubstantiated and open to debate.

Sentence: The one Adam sold might be in good condition with the all the facilities available as per the generation.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all

Sentence: So the author's intereption is flawed.
Error: intereption Suggestion: interception

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.