" The following appeared as a part of petition sent to residents of Youngtown by a environmental protection group:The Smith Corporation should not be permitted to develop the land that is now part of the Youngtown wildlife preserve. This sanctuary is esse

" The following appeared as a part of petition sent to residents of Youngtown by a environmental protection group:
The Smith Corporation should not be permitted to develop the land that is now part of the Youngtown wildlife preserve. This sanctuary is essential for the survival of 300 bird species that live in our area. Although only a small percentage of the land will be sold to the Smith Corporation, the proposed development will have disastrous consequences for our area. The company plans to build a small hotel on the land. Although they have promised to ensure the preservation of the sanctuary, there is no way that their plans will do anything but harm the sanctuary. There are no circumstances under which this sale will benefit our community, which relies on tourists who visit primarily to see our magnificient bird population."

The author of this petition states that Smith Corporation(SC) should not be permitted to develop their land, to build a hotel, which is a part of the Youngtown Wildlife Preserve. The author avers that such a construction would be disastrous for their area. He also states that the SC would not keep their promise of ensuring the preservation of the sanctuary and that under no circumstances would the SC benefit the YWP communtity. I completely disagree with this petition which is based on flawed logic and baseless assumptions.

Firstly, the author states that their area is a major tourist attra...

Sentence: He also states that the SC would not keep their promise of ensuring the preservation of the sanctuary and that under no circumstances would the SC benefit the YWP communtity.
Error: communtity Suggestion: community

Sentence: A hotel is exactly what is needed to accomodate all the tourists that will be visiting their area.
Error: accomodate Suggestion: accommodate

Sentence: Sceondly, she asserts that there is no circumstance under which this sale would benefit their cummunity.
Error: cummunity Suggestion: community

Sentence: They may be in YWP area to promote their chain of eco-friendly or environmental freindly or green hotels.
Error: freindly Suggestion: friendly

Sentence: Every environmental friendly aspect might be developed in their hotel- a solar heater system, a water harvesting system, use of recycled products etc. This would indeed benfit theYWP area and be friendly to the bird population as well.
Error: theYWP Suggestion: ?

Error: benfit Suggestion: benefit