The following appeared as part of petition sent to residents of Youngtownby an environment protection group:"The Smith Corporation should not be permitted to develop the land that is now a part of Youngtown Wildlife Preserve. This sanctuary is essential f

The following appeared as part of petition sent to residents of Youngtownby an environment protection group:
"The Smith Corporation should not be permitted to develop the land that is now a part of Youngtown Wildlife Preserve. This sanctuary is essential for the survival of 300 bird species that live in our area. Althoigh only a small percentage of land will be sold to Smith, the proposed development will have disastrous consequences on our area. The company plans to build a small hotel on the land. Although they have promised to ensure the preservation of the sanctuary, there is no way their plan will do anything but harm the sanctuary. There is no circumstance under which this sale will benefit our community, which relies on tourists who primarily visit to see our magnificent bird population"

The 300 bird species of Youngtown are attracting tourists from all overt he world who visit the town primarily to witness its magnificent bird population.As per the environmental protection group there is a serious threat to these bird species if the Smith Corporation builds a hotel on the land which is a part of Youngtown Wildlife Preserve.

The fear of the environmental protection group is justified. Extinction of various species of birds and animals has been on a rise all over the world since past few decades. The prime reason for this is that these birds and animals are deprived of their natural habitat. Human beings are enchroaching their natural habitat to build their own cement and concrete habitats. However, in this scenarion we fail to realize that if we take away their shelters the poor birds and animals will die out soon and their extinction will have a direct effect on our survival. This is the main concern of the Environmental Protection Group as they do not want the 300 bird species to die out due to lack of their natural habitat which is the sanctuary.

Although the Smith Corporation have assured that they will ensure that the sanctuary is preserved, we cannot completely rely on them. As we know that Youngtown is famous tourist spot, hotel built by Smith Corporation will be utilized by tourists for their stay period in Youngtown. However, if Smith Corporation observes that the number of tourists are more than the number of rooms available, they will surely try to expand their hotel premises and occupying the sanctuary land is the only alternativet hey have.Even at that point if the local residents of Youngtown refuse for the hotel expansion, Smith Corporation may somehow manage to capture the sanctuary land by means of some political pressure or bribing the government officials.

If the bird population vanishes, the number of tourists to Youngtown will dwindle eventually diminishing the number of tourist visits to Youngtown. This will effect their source of income which primarily from tourism. Therefore it is the prime duty of Youngtown inhabitants to not get lured by any monetary offers by SmithCorporation and take a decision based on a long term perspective.

Sentence: However, if Smith Corporation observes that the number of tourists are more than the number of rooms available, they will surely try to expand their hotel premises and occupying the sanctuary land is the only alternativet hey have.Even at that point if the local residents of Youngtown refuse for the hotel expansion, Smith Corporation may somehow manage to capture the sanctuary land by means of some political pressure or bribing the government officials.
Error: alternativet Suggestion: alternative

You should not agree. You need to argue against.