The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company."According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any

The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company.

"According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any other year. And yet the percentage of positive reviews by movie reviewers about specific Super Screen movies actually increased during the past year. Clearly, the contents of these reviews are not reaching enough of our prospective viewers. Thus, the problem lies not with the quality of our movies but with the public's lack of awareness that movies of good quality are available. Super Screen should therefore allocate a greater share of its budget next year to reaching the public through advertising."

The argument is about a production company which assumes that the number of people watching movies of the particular company in spite of positive reviews has declined due to the lack of advertising. There are many unwarranted assumptions and lack of information which would stymie making a conclusion solely from the stated argument.

Firstly, the argument assumes that the number of people who watch the company's movies has gone down last year due to the lack of advertising. If this was the case only last year, how was it possible for the movies to not have such problems in previous years? The...

Sentence: There is no specific information about who are the prospective viewers and on what basis they are sequestered from the rest of the public.
Error: sequestered Suggestion: No alternate word

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre