The following was written as a part of an application for a small business loan by a group of developers in the city of Monroe. "A jazz music club in Monroe would be a tremendously profitable enterprise. Currently, the nearest jazz club is 65 miles away;

The following was written as a part of an application for a small business loan by a group of developers in the city of Monroe.

"A jazz music club in Monroe would be a tremendously profitable enterprise. Currently, the nearest jazz club is 65 miles away; thus, our proposed club, the C Note, would have the local market all to itself. Plus, jazz is extremely popular in Monroe: over 100,000 people attended Monroe's jazz festival last summer, several well-known jazz musicians live in Monroe, and the highest-rated radio program in Monroe is 'Jazz Nightly,' which airs every weeknight. Finally, a nationwide study indicates that the typical jazz fan spends close to $1,000 per year on jazz entertainment. It is clear that the C Note cannot help but make money."

For a jazz club to have the local market all to itself, many advantages should be achieved. The location is one of them but the chosen location for the new C Note club would upend the argument.

To set up a project, many factors should be included. The location, with no doubt, plays a fundamental role. Paradoxically, the site suggested for the C Note club has no merit over the site of the other jazz club because person would go outside town to experience a new world. Part of the enjoyment is to spend the holiday in a new place not in the same place where you live your routine life. You can't...

Sentence: You can't feel that you in a holiday unless you travel to someplace new.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by in
Suggestion: Refer to you and in